Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my craft room.  I have a lot of projects that I would like to share so I decided to start a blog.  For the past few years, I have been into paper crafting but you never know when I might share something completely different.  Let me know what you think.

Here is a pop up gift card that I recently made after seeing a tutorial on pinterest. (LOVE pinterest, don't you?)



I used the Chantilly paper pack from Close To My Heart and the sentiment was stamped with Just a Number D1514 from Close To My Heart.

Here are the directions that I found for the pop up card.  It's much easier than it looks.  It would even be great for making in bulk to have enough on hand for the last minute gift.



1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Vicki! Thank's so much for creating this blog! It will surely be a successful venture and wonderful outlet for your creativity and teaching skills!

    ReplyDelete