Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Masculine card

I needed some masculine cards to add to my card stash.  This is a real challenge for me since feminine cards are so easy.  Just add a bow or flower and it's adorable.  So here is my masculine card.  I really like how it turned out.  It can be made with any scrap paper left around.  Can even make it girly too ;)


The paper is from an old paper pack I had laying around.  Not sure where the Happy Birthday stamp came from since I have a ton of them.  I just pulled out all of my blue ink pads and stamped on a scrap piece of paper.  Then put them in order from lightest to darkest.  The second stamp is mounted on matching blue paper and attached with foam tape to give some dimension.  I stamped the horizontal stripes along the side and added paper strips along it.

You can find the stamp set for the diagonal stamp here.

No comments:

Post a Comment