Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Pop Up Card

I"m at it again!  I just love these pop up box cards.  I'm not going to explain how to make the boxes because there are so many tutorials out there that would be much more helpful than what I could do.  splitcoaststamper.com has directions or you can do a search on you tube for tutorials.



The box/card base was made from the Skylark paper packet.  I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the cupcake and stamped the cupcake from the stamp set that is included with the cartridge.  The sentiment is from my favorite stamp set, Holiday Tags.  This set really has something for every occasion and it coordinates with the Artiste cartridge.

 Here is the card laying flat and ready to mail.  I cut off the zip strip from the edge of the paper and used it to decorate the outside of the card.  I also made a few girly ones with ribbon and bows on the outside.

Hope you like it.  I've had a lot of people tell me how complicated it looks but it is soooo easy.  Give it a try.




No comments:

Post a Comment