Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teacher Gift

Summertime fun!  It's been a long, long winter here in Pennsylvania.  But this past weekend we finally had a taste of summer and the weather forecast looks like it is going to stay.  So I am going to have some summer time fun projects this week.  Starting with...

End of the School year Teacher Gift.



My daughter finished her first year of preschool this week.  I can't believe that it's over already!  But looking forward to spending more family time this summer.  I had her paint flower pots for her teachers as gifts.  She painted her name on one side and flowers on the other.  The flowers were painted with her fingertips and then she added stems and leaves with a brush.  She did a great job and couldn't wait to give them to her teachers.




I planted Forget Me Not flowers in the pots and painted "Forget Me Not" under her name.  I had a ton of these flowers growing in my garden and thought the name of them were appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment