Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  I'm excited to go out with my little ones tonight and trick or treat.  They get so excited over the smallest things.  Here are 2 Halloween cards that I made for my daughter's preschool teachers.  Being a teacher during holidays are always rough.  And they are just the best teachers.  Thanks!




This card was made with the CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge.  The outside (top pic) has many layers holiday colored paper.  The Trick or Treat was from a card cut but I just used the portion with the words.  Inside (bottom pic) is a 3D display.  The tree is glued to the back but the haunted house is popped out.




This card was also made with the CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge. The outside (top pic) has the cut out letters from the above card.  It's kind of hard to read because of the patterned paper but it looks better in person.  Inside (bottom pic), the Happy Halloween is 3D and there is a spider and web.  I really needed to use the second handbook that came with the cartridge to figure out how to score the letters and where to fold to make this pop out.  But it turned out awesome.   You can't really tell in the picture but I cut the web out in black and used a glitter pen over it.  yes, you can use some bling even in a Halloween card.

Happy Halloween.  Have a safe one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment