Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Hi everyone.  Sorry I haven't been around lately.  My family has been really sick and I was even in the hospital with my 1 year old.  Thank God everyone is on the upswing now.  Still not 100% yet but life is getting back to normal.

Here is a pretty birthday card for a friend nearing an older milestone birthday.  Only best friends could appreciate a little teasing on their birthday.



Close to my heart has a special this month involving embossing folders.  This is the first time that they have offered embossing folders for sale.  During the month of February, if you purchase 2 packs of card stock, you can get an embossing folder for free.  Visit my site for details.  In the meantime, check out this video about embossing.  I learned a lot from it.  And I will be posting an embossing project soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment