Monday, February 24, 2014

Simple birthday card and digital scrapbooking special

Here is a simple card that can be used for anyone.  I love this paper pack but it's an old one.  Brown and pink or blue are awesome combinations.




If you are interested in digital scrapbooking or just catching up on your photos, Close To My Heart is having a special for the month of March just for you.  (and me!)  2 page printed layouts in their Studio J software is just $5.  You can access Studio J from my website.  Create an account, upload photos, and create layouts.  It's very easy and quick to design.  I have gotten overwhelmed with the amount of photos that I have of my kids.  Even though I love working with paper, I am going to do some digital pages to help get caught up.  You can start creating the layouts now and order the prints on March 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment